Friday, August 19, 2011

Liz and Wade

I've known Liz and Wade since  before our boys were born, and let me tell you... we had SO much fun on this shoot.  They were fun and energetic, romantic and, might I say, sexy!  I really don't have a whole lot to say about the shoot other than it has been one of my very favorites so far.  I think you'll see what I mean when I say "sexy" as you look at them.  They were quick to take advantage of the kid free atmosphere and weren't shy about showing how much love and passion they have for one another which, in my humble, opinion translated beautifully into their photos!









Sexy right?  Do me a favor and make sure you keep the passion alive in your marriages just like these two. First, don't forget to keep dating!  Maybe this week you can go out buy something special and new, make an extra effort to show your spouse how much you love them by fixing them their favorite dinner or asking a friend to watch the kids so you can have some quality couple time.  And, if any of this translates into "Hey, we need to do some pictures" I think I know a girl who can help you out! ;)

Thanks again y'all.
-Tiffany

** A special thank you to Liz and Wade for being so patient with this post and their photos.  Thanks guys for being so understanding about the computer problems we encountered last week, thus delaying this post an entire week.  Y'all are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment