Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing Stella Rose

First off thank you to Christina Hamre for allowing me to tag along and learn some of the tricks of the trade when it comes to photographing a labor and delivery.  I cannot wait to capture hers in just a few short weeks.

I was fortunate enough to meet Jaime and Nick right after they moved to Travis at a squadron BBQ - our husbands work together.  At the time my own baby was just a little thing, maybe 6 weeks old and sweet Leah was just as precious as she could be.  My husband and I have been lucky enough to have friends like this wonderful family, we've been able to help with moves, have our child looked after for a rare date night and now watch their family grow.  I got the text from Christina that Jaime was going in Wednesday night to be induced and that she (Christina) would be joining them shortly after to begin capturing the precious last moments shared between a husband and wife before they welcome a new baby into their lives.  A short 8 hours later Stella Rose took her first breath in this strange, cool world and was ushered into a loving mothers arms as quickly as they could get her cleaned.  They were so beautiful and sweet, it was one of the most magical moments I have ever been fortunate enough to witness, Thank you Jaime and Nick for allowing this novice to be there!  We love you guys.

















Well, there you have it.  My first ever L&D shoot.  Jaime, you really are just the most beautiful woman I know, inside and out. 

Thank you,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment