Monday, July 25, 2011

Weaver's at Rush Ranch

I was so excited about this shoot!  Stephanie Weaver and I had been Facebook friends for a while but had never actually met and I was so happy to finally be able to meet the sweet faces that she so often posts of her kids. On top of cute kids Stephanie showed me a fantastic location -Rush Ranch.  I had been invited to Rush Ranch on several occasions for play dates and whatnot but hadn't made it out there just yet.  I'm so glad I finally did.  It's just gorgeous and a wonderful place to entertain your wee ones.  They have horses to watch (which I personally could do for hours!) trails to hike, and great spots all over the place to capture your family at it's finest! :)


Rush Ranch
 
How cute are these kids!         
  
Such a sweet big brother. 

love.   
Thanks,
Tiffany


1 comment: