Saturday, July 23, 2011

Firsts

My family has had a lot of these lately.  In the last month I had my very first photo shoot with actual clients, watched my son take his first steps, my husband start his first office job, and last night we had our first Drive-In experience to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2... and it was awesome!

The following photo's are from our family night last night.  I figure since my photography relies heavily on family dynamic, that mine would be a great way to showcase my new blog. 
Everyone likes to help Daddy when he gets home from work.



Baby Spinach Salad to start our night out right.
Skipolini's Pizza, yummy!

   
My son gives the best kisses in the whole world!

Playing at the park at the drive in.
He's the coolest kid I know.

Thanks for following!

-Tiffany

2 comments: